Mobilink Jazz Have Launched mLift Taxi Ride-Hailling Service in Pakistan
Jazz is the largest Telecom company in Pakistan, now Mobilink Jazz have introduced an amazing ride-hailing service in two cities in Pakistan. The Jazz ride-hailing service is known as mLift, which will connect the riders with drivers, by voice call without using any internet. It is perfect for those people who do not have access to the internet 24/7. mLift requires public-service license and a car to get anyone board. They verify the drivers by registering their thumb impressions and their phone numbers.
How mLift works
- The Rider will have to dial 7555.
- On the base of the rider’s location, the driver from vicinity will connect to the rider on the phone.
- Both driver and rider will be connected to call and get a chance to negotiate the price of the trip.
- The price will be confirmed by the driver and will confirm the ride.
- Rider has to pay in cash to the driver at the end of trip.
Jazz have launched mLift Taxi Ride-Hailling service in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. They already have several hundred drivers who are on-board. Jazz company have plan to expand services to other cities very soon.
mLift is exclusive for Jazz customers and with the launch of app customers other operators or from other networks can use the service.